Roger W. Norman

Default Humbucker Music credit card warning...

Conversely, talk to Mark McQuilken. If he can't straighten out one of his
retailers he can damned sure stop selling to them. It's at least one
benefit of being a RAP newgroup member.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Engineer" wrote in message
om...
I had a problem with them too, over a crappy acting early run RNP.
They had their hands all over business that was totally none of
thiers.
Jake is one sorry case IMO, not a very bright businessman at all. I
certainly wouldnt trust him on another purchase, not that he would
sell me anything if I tried to buy something anyway.
We wont get along ever again, I can say that much for sure.
He thinks he owns FMR for some reason, too. Figure THAT out.
He wont even return an email confirming an item return, thats how bad
it is between us. Still, its just more bad business on his part, and I
put nothing past him. I've sent 3 emails asking for him to confirm
over a months time now I'd say. He's not going to reply, plain and
simple.

I agree and highly suggest taking your business to Mercenary ow
wherever else. Just my opinion.