Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Scott[_6_] Scott[_6_] is offline

Default Moving-coil cartridges

On Jun 23, 7:08*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

There's some heavy hitters in the industry who will disagree with you
about
that, too.

Which "heavy hitters" have asserted that one need not ultimately
listen to speakers to evaluate them? I find that a rather shocking
claim. I would be very skeptical of any such person's opinions
regardless of the alleged weight of their punch.

Apparently you don't keep up with the lead tech guys are Harmon.

Aren't they the ones who built a multi-million dollar facility to use
controled listening tests as the final arbitrator of quality? Did they
abandon that philosophy and tear down the building? If so you are
right, I haven't been keeping up.