Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Dick Pierce Dick Pierce is offline

Default Moving-coil cartridges

On Jun 22, 7:13*pm, "Harry Lavo" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
See my above comment. *You and Dick want to score
points...

Arny can and will, I am sure, speak for himself.
I am not interested in scoring any points: I have
nothing to gain by such.

But you have made a number of technical assertions
which I believe are not technically supportable, and
I am objecting to them on a technical basis. If you
think you can dismiss my objections by calling
it "scoring points," then you detract from the value
of your own points.

I want to tell people something about how to
translate the most common cartridge
measurement technique into anticipated sound.

And I am saying that, save your repeated restatement
of the same claims, you have not provided any technical
support for those claims.

It also tells you alot about damping and mechanical
reaction of the cartridge/stylus, which is critical to pickups.

And you repeat this claim as if the claim itself was
proof of the claim. It is not.