Posted to alt.video.dvd,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Latest on archival quality DVD?

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:27:13 +1300, "Geoff"
wrote:

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:
On 31 Dec 2007 12:34:35 -0500, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:
I'll bet my PS3 archive is less susceptible to attack than your PC
"solution" is.

My solution is that when I want to listen to something on LP, I put
it on the turntable, sit down, and listen to it.
--scott

Vinyl is lame. As well as being VERY degradable.

One listen to the new Beatles "Love" compilation proves that.

Oh, was that sourced from vinyl media ?

Thanks for letting everyone know just how brainless you are.

It's a commercial product, dumb****. Since they are stamping vinyl
anymore, it's pretty simple math.

Perhaps even almost unbelievably simple, given the sentence above.

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam