Lynn

"Tim Martin" wrote in message

"Guitrzman" wrote in message

"What have you found to be succesful?"

I use a mouse. I don't do any processing of the signal on input. Once
all
the tracks are recorded in 24-bit audio, then I apply any signal
processing.
(I don't use Pro Tools, by the way; I use Cubasis and Cubase.)

Tim

I currently do exactly the same but I use Logic.

However, I'm shortly upgrading to multiple inputs (8 is about the most I can
afford) and I'm looking seriously at the Tascam FW-1884. I think you can
chain a few together to get more channels, and it seems like a pretty good
control surface with inserts etc. Not sure if it's compatible with ProTools.
http://www.dv247.com/invt/17449?sour...gn=uk&ad=17449

--
Lynn
Wobbly Music