DJ TecThreat

Default subwoofer recomenations

kind of... made me think that. no problem ed... ehem, FHLH

DJ TecThreat

"FogHornLegHorn" wrote in message
lol....
did the Jello comment make you think I (or Ed) don't like JL.

I like JL just fine... and I know Eddie, very well.. he likes all kinds of
equipment....

FHLH

"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharter.net wrote in message
nevermind on that Eddie thing.. i was refering to Eddie Runner becuase i
noticed you were posting from texas.. thought you were the same guy.

DJ TecThreat

"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharter.net wrote in message
Nothing wrong with JL Audio...... Eddie

DJ TecThreat

"FogHornLegHorn" wrote in message
.. .
Superduty.... you seem to like Jello Audio gear.... try this...
http://www.jlaudio.com/stealthbox/superduty.html really can't go

wrong.

"MegaFlow" wrote in message
bought a new F-250 Ford Superduty crew cab truck. I need some help

in
selecting
a subwoofer.