Posted to alt.music.mp3.hardware,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

Default Which MP3 Recorder has the longest recording time?

Matt wrote:
I'm in Cheshire in the UK (just south of the Manchester area) if that
is of any help.

Not a recommendation, as I've not used them, but Peter Martin in
Congleton should be able to help you.

Failing that, I've used Meigh's Television in Hanley before. The
number's in the book, or e-mail me for details. Very helpful &
reasonably priced.

All they need to do is to solder a pair of wires to the battery contacts
& run them out to a single D cell battery holder. Reversible & only
slight damage to the battery cover if they do it right. That should give
you about a week. :-)
--
Tciao for Now!

John.