Posted to alt.music.mp3.hardware, rec.audio.pro, rec.audio.tech
Matt[_6_] Matt[_6_] is offline

Default Which MP3 Recorder has the longest recording time?

As to where to buy a battery pack, this depends on the power
requirements of the recorder. Most of us around here in rec.audio.pro
are pretty resourceful and would just make our own. If you can't do
that, there are probably places that will do it for you, perhaps even
a local electronics repair shop. There's not much to it, you just need
the proper connector and the right size batteries. It can be as pretty
or as ugly as you want it.

Sadly I'm not too resourceful

In terms of power requirements, I have a small MP3 player at the
moment (which I've left recording so I can check its battery life)
which runs on a single AAA battery.

Also I'm rather lacking in electronics shops near me. Is this
something I could buy ready made?

Kind Regards,

Matt