Posted to alt.music.mp3.hardware,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Which MP3 Recorder has the longest recording time?

Matt wrote:
What is the application? Can you just use an external battery pack and
be done with it?

An external battery pack would be fine, I just need to know where I
could get one from.

What is the application?

Sure, ask your local pro audio dealer for a logging recorder. Most
of them are 19" rackmount, and record for a very very long time on some
sort of digital media (or on tape for older machines).

I can only find ones that run with tapes, are ones that run on digital
media less common?

No, the digital units are much more common these days. What is your
application?