Posted to alt.music.mp3.hardware,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Matt[_5_] Matt[_5_] is offline

Default Which MP3 Recorder has the longest recording time?

Hey guys. I'm looking for an MP3 recorder, such as a digital voice
recorder, that has the longest possible recording time. Finding a device
with enough memory to record a few days of material is not a problem.
The problem is I can't find a device that will run for more then 22
hours without changing the batteries. For example:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-ICDP520...0938&s r=8-14

The reason I'm going for an MP3 recorder over anything else is because
I'm assuming it will have the longest recording time. A tape recorder
for example has a motor that needs powering, whereas an MP3 recorder
does not. If there are alternative recording devices that could give me
an even longer recording time, then that would be perfect.

Kind Regards,

Matt