jeffc

"Les" wrote in message

Your test equipment isn't perfect either. Sorry.

And where do you get this from? Test equipment that can measure the change
in signal is way beyond what our ears can detect. How is it not?

First you wonder why I claim it's not perfect, then you talk about how it's
better than our ears. What do those 2 things have in common?

These distortions CAN be measured and HAVE been measured numerous
times. Measuring voltage and current is not really that hard. Where does
your distrust in test equipment come from?

Because it's not perfect. Where does your distrust in ears come from?
Besides, if you're saying it's been measured, that just proves my original
point.

What is there to hear otherwise? You either know that the test equipment

can
measure differences that we cannot hear or you believe in some wild
mysterious immeasureable component to audio that people know how to

acheive
but cannot explain what it is or how they acheived it.

Huh? Don't jump into the middle of a conversation next time if you haven't
been paying attention.