Trader

a.. I want to calrify the post I made about scientist. Obviously there is a
huge amount of scientific facts in textbooks and scientific journals but
there is also a tremendous amount of scientific discovery based on theory.
I mean to write that most scientific discovery is based on theory. Here is
a definition of science from dictionary.com
1.. The observation, identification, description, experimental
investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
2.. Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
3.. Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.