Eddie Runner

thank you Mark

And I even agree what I said is obvious, but I cant
see why folks just dont get it, I think they just dont pay attention
to all the words we use, they would rather make useless claims.

this is the way I see it

ALL AMPS CAN BE SET TO SOUND THE SAME!
(assuming working audio amps)

BUT ALL AMPS CAN ALSO BE SET TO SOUND DIFFERENT!

ALL AMPS ARE NOT THE SAME!

AMPS set the same with no distortion WILL sound the same.!!

For the above statement to be true, please know what the defintion
of distortion is!! (Distortion is a change to the sound other than amplitude)

Why is this so hard to understand?

Folks hear that undistorted amps sound the same and they agree with
the facts, but they go right out and claim ALL amps sound the same
(with no stipulations about WHEN they can sound the same)

Other folks hear that amps sound different cause Joe Blow can hear
the differences, and most folks have problably heard differences themselves.
So they argue that ampshave sonic differences...

DUH!!

Mark what sobvious to us, may not be so obvious to the masses..

ha ha ha

Eddie Runner
installin since 1974
http://www.teamrocs.com

MZ wrote:

WHO SAID THAT???

Amps playing the SAME SOUND, do sound the same!!
(listen to those words carefully)

Eddie Runner, Master of the Obvious.

I don't know that it's necessarily obvious. "Trader" would apparently
disagree with that statement, because he's already implied that amplifiers
outputting an identical signal (in terms of voltage) into the same speaker
can sound different.