The Ghost

Bob Cain wrote in
:

The Ghost wrote:

Bob Cain can't define or explain what he means because he doesn't
know what he means.

You have obviously not grasped the simplicty of what I wrote
and the clarification of it that you asked for. I doubt
you've even read it. It merely answers the question "what
is the pressure at a point in a plane wave as a function of
the motion of the particles about that point" in a simple
and direct way. One that even you could understand if you
wished to.

You are correct, I have not grasped the simplicity of what you wrote, and
the reason is because what you wrote is little more than nonsensical
gibberish. The fact of the matter is that the problem is not with my
inability to grasp what you have done, the problem is with your inability
to present what you have done in a coherent and sensible manner.

It's not at all complicated, Gary, and is the answer that
should have been given long ago when I first began asking
about it. I challenged you any number of times to produce
it if you knew it.

You have been insulting me in alt.sci.physics.acoustics for over four
years, and you find it odd that I would not give you the time of day if
your life depended on it? Get a reality check and stop confusing
capability with motivation. Art Ludwig gave you the analysis that you
requested and you spit in his face, walked away and came here begging for
someone else to provide you with an analysis that you might be able to
understand. If I were you, I wouldn't expect any help on other problems
from Art anytime soon.

Enough of this. I've got what I came for.
Bob

That you have, and apparently to hell with anyone else reading this thread
who might want to benefit from the help that you have received and from
what you have done (whatever that might be).