TomTom

Default Comments on Polk/Momo 10" boxed sub model MM10

Web retailers are clearing these things out, sounddomain has em for
$139 + $22 shipping which sounds like a bargain.

Wondering if anybody is using one of these and how it sounds and what
kindof power you're putting to it. I would be running it with a 100W
RMS Alpine mono sub.

Thinking of buying one to use in the interim while I build a box and
find a 12" sub I like. Suppose I could sell it later pretty easily on
ebay for $80 or so. May sell the amp too considering 100W RMS might
not be enough for a 12" sub.

Check the sub specs out he
http://tinyurl.com/yrzzw

Thanks, respond to group.