lew@csus_abcdefg.edu

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.audio.misc.]
On 2004-06-09, chris lee wrote:
Can anyone recommend a cd that *sounds* great, regardless of the style
of music (but preferably jazz). I listen mostly to hip hop and
electronica, and while I enjoy the music, often the sound quality
isn't the best (partly, I think, because the music is produced by
sampling rather than by real instruments). I recently upgraded my
stereo, and the difference between good sounding CDs and average
sounding ones is very obvious. I bought the remastered 'Kind of Blue'
recently and it sounds fantastic. I'm not asking for CDs you like,
but ones which have a noticeable clarity of sound. Any other
recommendations would be welcome.

peace
chris

You might also check "www.referencerecordings.com" for their jazz