Tom Betz

Default Compressor/Limiter for car audio system?

I'm looking for a car audio unit that incorporates a "brick wall" limiter
primarily for use listening to certain Sirius radio talk channels that don't
already employ them but should, and am shocked to discover that I can't find
any such off-the-shelf units.

Do they exist? Or will I have to work out a way to stick an Alesis
NanoCompressor or some such into my car system to make this happen?

Thanks.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these