Mike Rivers

Default Req: MOTU 2408 mk II manual or a link to a site with a manual and setup

In article writes:

I was just after the manual to make sure I am hooked up properly.
I'm useing TRS from MACKIE 8 Bus OUT to the 2408 Analog IN then from
the 2408 Analog out to the first 8ch. of the MACKIE for monitoring.
Does this seem right?

You should be looking in your Mackie 8-bus manual for this. Those are
the right connections on the MOTU unit, but you'll probably want to
connect the MOTU analog outputs to TAPE INs on the Mackie if you want
to use it for monitoring. See the diagrams starting on Page 26.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )