On 4/8/2005 12:20 AM, Baelzar wrote:
"Baelzar" wrote in message

Bit the bullet and bought an iAudio M3 from newegg.com, and a Tivoli PAL
from eBay.

I'll letcha know how it works out; should have them both real soon now.

Received the iAudio M3 yesterday.

Love it so far; charged up in about 2 hours, shell software loaded right up
and the included cradle worked without a hitch.

I really dig the in-line remote. Means I can tuck the main unit safely
away, and use the little zippo for everything.

It's loud! I've never had a portable CD player that put out this much
volume. So much, in fact, that the included earbuds can't handle it very
well. Lotta popping on the high end. The sound enhancements (equalizer,
bass boost, etc.) are impressive to a noob like me.

Now I just need real earphones. Suggestions? I prefer headphones to
earbuds; my ears just don't hold those earbuds worth a damn.

Get some Koss Porta-Pros