Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default 1st Project Lessons Learned--So Far

"Jeff Henig" skrev i en meddelelse

Luxey wrote:
Yes, found it in another thread. I like the music.

I think one overall EQ tilt arrond 2k pivot spot (-12 @ 20Hz; +12 @ 20
kHz) would
do it good.
It may "sound" too drastic on paper but you'll get used to it in a
minute.
After that, some more adjustment in specific bands, like 3 kHz and 80
Hz...

Now what that will do to reverb ..., you will hear.

Thanks, Luxey! I'm glad you like it.

Now that I've released it, I don't plan to change the actual release, but
I'll definitely give this a shot as a learning exercise.

Should I do what you're suggesting even after pulling the bass tracks back
in the mix?

Let it be. Leave it be. Move on. You already have. And that said while not
yet listened. After a glance of listening I may want to mix you next time, I
can't listen today.

---Jeff

Kind regards

Peter Larsen