Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Advice To Others Wanting to Build A Stereo System

On 8/08/2018 1:04 PM, wrote:
geoff wrote: "Beats headphones are designed for exaggerated bass in order to appeal
appeal to people who are impressed by exaggerated bass, and peer or
marketing pressure.

geoff "

So since I got it backwards - thinking freq. response is
altered by changing impedance curve - how IS freq.
response arrived at in a transducer?

Diaphragm mass/compliance/shape/material, voice-coil electrical and
mechanical factors, ear-cup materials and dimensions, 'grille' material,
and listeners head and ear size and shape. Plus a few other things I'm sure.

geoff