jcor28 jcor28 is offline
Junior Member

Default Need help on how to wire up a DVC 2 ohm speaker to a 4 channel amp

I have a Kicker CVR 12 DVC (2 ohm). I fried my last amp because of wireng it up wrong. I got this second hand amp for now... It is a Jensen lxa400 4 channel amp. it has a built in crossover with what i believe are seperate gain controls...(not to sure)On the back of the amp it sayi can yous 2,4,or8 ohm speakers. but not to use... (2 ohm speaker in bridged (mono) mode only)... is what it says...I'm just trying to get the most out of the as i can till I can aford the amp i need thanks for the help

Thanks for the answers, i wired mine parralle form insted of series....

Last edited by jcor28 : May 30th 08 at 11:48 PM Reason: got the answer i needed