Michael Scarpitti

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

wrote in message ...
Michael Scarpitti wrote:
"Frank O. Hodge" wrote in message news:3z3bc.58126$JO3.36560@attbi_s04...

'What' did I expect the first time?

What had you decided that you wanted to expect? That's what.

Specifically, I mean. Your answer is hardly responsive. How did I
'create' all the sonic characters of these amplifiers?

What deserves more credit? A intelligent human being that has an auditory
imagination and powers of reason, or an inanimate object?

I'll vote for the person, with the lack of other credible evidence.

That seems amazing to me. I believe a human being would have trouble
recreating the sound of seven different powers amps when he listened
to them only for a short time six months prior....