Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Quads in 9 min!

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On Jun 2, 7:51*pm, Jenn wrote:
Man! *I have to decide in 9 min if I have enough room for the Quads that
I've always wanted! *ARG!

Jenn,

If you really want Quads I'll sell you mine. I eventually have to
get rid of them or the Legacy's and in the pool room for casual
listening, the Legacy's work just as well or better.

Let me know, you can check 'em out next time your visiting your father
if you're interested.

Scott

That's very kind, thank you. Let me do some layout measurements and get
back to you. I also spoke to my luthier today, and he's dangling an
awful tempting carrot...

I was in the Bay area today playing guitars and buying LPs at the
wonderful Analog Room in San Jose. I returned with quite a haul.