Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

I'm certain that if you weren't hostile to Sander, he would not be
hostile to you. Give it a try. The others are lost causes, but
Sander is not them.

Sander seems to start every day with a new post that is hostile towards me.
Let him stop doing that and see where it leads.

"Sander makes me do it"? ;-)

OK Arn, I'll stop my hostilities against you as soon as you tell me
what you consider hostile.

Are my fun comments about Krooglish hostile?

Are my pointing out your spelling errors hostile, while you do the
same?

Are my replies in similar wording as yours, hostile?

Is simply talking about tubes and vinyl hostile?

Or is disagreeing with you about anything, hostile?

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "