Arny Krueger

"Tom" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote

That said, he's dead on in other areas of personality assessment

No he's not. You don't know any of those people. How many of the
people you find so offensive have you actually met?

So when did you and I meet, Tom?

I've met over a
dozen of the folks from this group and every one of them was down to
earth and pleasant. And that includes a couple of Arny's buddys from
Detroit.

People tend to be a lot more civil in person. For one things, their
in-person actions might have in-person consequences.

The people he assesses for you are no more nasty than
Torry-booy himself or you or Lionel or Kruger.

I suspect that some of the Middius clique are nice enough old codgers in
person.

I've played here as long as you have.

Not unless you have an impressive list of aliases, Tom. If so, spill the
beans or let the Google record of your non-participation here stand.

Everyone is nasty here.

Not true. I treat newbies with all the respect that they deserve.

It's endless, endless, endless back and forth nastiness.

Middius and his clique tend to set the pace.

But it should stay here. That's
the problem with your chicken**** little buddy. He's reaching out.

Interesting how you can't seem to see the same about Middius.

He's trying to harrass my wife to get back at me.

So you say without documentation or any proof.

He can't stand up
to me here on a level playing field.

He seems to be doing just fine!

He probably couldn't stand up to me face to face either.

Ditto.

That's why he won't reveal his identity or call.

I thought you just said that "it should stay" here, Tom. Here is RAO, right?

Do try to not contradict yourself!

He gives all kinds of excuses, but you would think a guy
that pretends to be as tough as he does would love to give me an
earful on the phone as well. No such luck. He's a chicken****
coward, but I digress.

No Tom, you posture without supporting evidence.