Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it all
the time.

I'm just holding up a mirror there.

That's the usual Middius line. Congratualtions Sander, your programming is
coming along just fine.

Are you able to interpolate a dotted line?
How many times have you trashed a thread about tube or vinyl audio?

If you don't like the reflection you see...

It's not my reflection Sander, its something that you now admit that you
thought about, and conscously did. Not only that, you're obviously proud of
your handiwork.

IMHO, you're projecting.
Don't shoot the messenger!

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches,
same words, same jokes.

That's because I admire his language skills and his humor.

Language skills? Middius must be doing that in his private emails to you,
because they don't show up here.

They show up in both.
Maybe I'm easily impressed.

Don't forget that English isn't my native language, so I'll have to
mimick other's use of it.

Mimicking a Middius dielect won't make you very well-rounded, Sander.

I could now use that mirror trick again and say: "there's no such word
as dielect in my dictionary, so we can safely assume your above claim
to be false".

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me your
clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to becoming a
Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and proudly do such a thing
to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking illegal drugs.

I have been there, done that, too.

For me, RAO is a source of fun and humor, Arnold.
If you could see it that way as well, you'd probably be a happier
person.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "