Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Impressive Audio Restoration

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 6:15:57 PM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
On 01/04/2016 22:51, JackA wrote:
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 5:20:15 PM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
I produced a CD last week. The clients were very happy with it.

Name? So I can purchase and listen??? Don't be shy

Only available for internal use by the clients, sorry. I do not have
permission to release the recording. The same with most of the previous
ones, and the publicly available ones have all sold out.

Well, when you find a client who is willing to publish something, let me know!

Thanks.

Jack

--
Tciao for Now!