Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Impressive Audio Restoration

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 5:06:30 PM UTC-4, david gourley wrote:
said...news:0b0ad032-1835-4169-84ea-
:

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11:12:08 PM UTC-4, JackA wrote:
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:53:19 PM UTC-4,

wrote:
Garth,
Notice no one else is responding.

I had to log in because I am so sick of Jack A.

Jack, you are an asshole. Why do you hang around here and bother these

good people? If you have to tell everyone how great you are, well, you
aren't so great. If you posted material that people loved, they would
praise you. You have not.

You are just a really weird ****ing dude. Go away.

He won't go away because people still reply to him instead of using their
killfile. Fine, that's their prerogative to the detriment of the group
(IMO, YMMV). That's the only time I see the posts. Honestly, his mission
is only to spew crap in every NG that he can.

Making an effort to tell the troll anything of fact and substance is worse
than trying to teach a pig to sing.

david

Well, David, I wish I had YOUR talent to bring numerous, interesting audio topics here.

Funny how those who killfile STILL whine. Tell me I don't know usenet people! :-)

Jack