Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Impressive Audio Restoration

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 4:15:05 PM UTC-4, Richard Kuschel wrote:
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 2:05:44 PM UTC-6, JackA wrote:
So, they whine because I digitally enhance audio, and make THIER CDs sound bland. THEY whine about 3kHz, because I was the first to notice it, not them. No wonder why they need fancy and expensive headphones, hoping they will help their sound.

Anyway, here is what THEIR CD sounds like; the dull AM Radio sound; like riding a little pony...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...untmein-so.mp3

Here is what my CD sounds like; the thrill of HQ HD Radio; buckle up, we're breaking the sound barrier!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...untmein-so.mp3

No wonder why the world is decaying, with so many silly people involved in audio, when flipping burgers at a fast food joint is more their style! :-)

Want to win a Granny, listen to them.
Want to win a Grammy, listen to me!

Thank you for your time.

Jack - Unsurpassed in Audio Restoration

I think that this is an April Fool Joke.

Those are the same file. No difference. I dropped them into a DAW and inverted polarity- Total null!
If you are hearing a difference, it is total imagination.

Yo, Rich, please keep quiet! You know, NULL!

I like how the call my (non exiting) audio enhancements trash, when they are just criticizing other Professionals!!

Jack