Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Impressive Audio Restoration

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-4, gareth magennis wrote:
"JackA" wrote in message

So, they whine because I digitally enhance audio, and make THIER CDs sound
bland. THEY whine about 3kHz, because I was the first to notice it, not
them.

So, lets get this straight.

You digitally enhance audio, particularly around 3kHz, because you *THINK*
CD's sound bland.

Then people who DON'T actually think CD's sound bland whine because of the
amount of 3kHz that has been unnecessarily added?

I think you will find that your posts on at least this Newsgroup raised some
eyebrows precisely because you posted mixed that were unnaturally enhanced
with those frequencies around 3kHz that very few people on this planet like
very much.

Apart from yourself, it would seem.

Have you ever considered you might actually have a problem here?

And I have to ask this - do you have Asperger's or some other similar
condition?

Let's rewind the hands of time. It wasn't YOU, nor John W., nor KMA dude, not Scott Dorsey, not even Mike Rivers, who Mark (participant) here suggesting doing mixing, it was I!

Enjoy your audio to impress toddlers.

Jack

Gareth.