Posted to rec.audio.tech
chuck chuck is offline

Default repairing sansui 9090db vintage receiver

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:43:15 +0000, ctw
wrote:

Anyone out that advising me regarding repair a vintage sansui 9090db
receiver.
One channel has lower output (wattage) than the other.

Cal

Back in the day when I worked on these beauties, they came in with
intermittent tape monitor switches, low pass filter switches, mode
switches etc., etc.. I would spray Deoxit 5 into these switches and
work them. It might take care of the issue. If not , it is probably
caused by dried out electrolytics in the preamp / tone circuits. Chuck