Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default ScottW, let's have a nice, polite discussion

On Mar 31, 2:18*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Why or why not? What
did you learn from it?

What book that you've read is your favorite? What did you learn from
it?

What was the last place you visited outside of the US? Did you like
it? Why or why not?

What book are you reading now?

Where haven't you been that you would most like to travel to outside
of the US? And within the US where haven't you been that you'd like to
go?

What three books would you recommend as "must reads" to somebody?
(More than three is OK too.)

Here are several nice, polite discussion starters for you.

Still waiting.

Or do you admit that you're nothing more than a dull troll who cannot
offer any meaningful conversation? I'm OK with that outcome too.