Tha Ghee

Default Capacitor, how to find out what size?

"Daniel Snooks" wrote in message
. ..
Notice that in the first response here, Tha Ghee asserts that most things
break when you turn them OFF. I hope he meant to say ON, or none of it

makes
any sense whatsoever.
More importantly, in the final response by Tha Ghee, he states that the
whole point of the post was to show that thelizard was incorrect. Um, he
never showed that. On a side note ... what does a lightbulb filament have

do with the price of escargot in Spain? IF I read this thread correctly,

the
discussion is (once again) what to do about capacitors. Are they useful?

if
so in what application, if not ... why not?

Don't think that I feel thelizard needs a hand, just putting in my $0.02

Dan Snooks

no I said "ON" just goggle it you'll see. yes I did but I can see that your
reading comprehension is low so I'll let you slide. what the hell are you
saying, this bulb post is from a previous post. if you don't know what has
been said don't say anything.

if you want to put your hand on theliz by all means go head, I think you're
one the few humans that will do it for free.