Tha Ghee

Default Capacitor, how to find out what size?

"thelizman" wrote in message
Tha Ghee wrote:
"thelizman" wrote in message

Light bulbs break when you turn them on. They break because over time
the filament loses mass as it is vapor deposited on the cool surface of
the inside of the bulb. When enough material vaporizes, the filament can
no longer handle the current passing through it.

they also break when there's to much current going through the circuit,

but
you left that part out in your infinite wisdom.

What part of "the filament can NO LONGER HANDLE THE CURRENT PASSING

THROUGH IT" escaped your comprehension, smacktard?

so in fact you just proved my point, that was the whole point of the post,
to show that you were incorrect and I wasn't. do you hate that I keep
showing you up in your only place of refuge??