thylantyr

Default CAFacitor Myths (was " Capacitor, how to find out what size?")

--CAFacitor Myths

What are you folks doing? grabbing individual thoughts posted
on CAF and assuming that is what everyone believes ?

I've debated with Geo about capacitors, a fun debate actually,
there is no hard feelings. In fact, we still discuss other issues,
we may or may not agree.

The point is, you will find discontinuity on every forum
regarding any issue and you shouldn't judge the whole forum.

If you want to discuss certain issues that were posted, then
a more appropriate thread title would be better.

/heh
-
thylanty
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=18123