Tha Ghee

Default Capacitor, how to find out what size?

"Scott Gardner" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:14:00 -0500, thelizman
wrote:

Scott Gardner wrote:

I think the point Ghee was trying to make was

How can you be sure what Ghee was trying to say, he no speaka engrish!

I have to take him literally, and when he states that a battery is
weaker than an alternator, I have to correct him.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Okay, except that's not what he was saying. You posted the following
paragraph:

That's why cars have batteries. If you have flicker at idle, it's
because your power and ground wires at the battery and alternator are
insufficient are insufficient.

--

Ghee responded with this:

if your batt. is weak which most times it is, it doesn't matter, what the
alt or wires are like. if your going with a aftermarket alt. it may not
work any better.

He never compared a battery to an alternator, or claimed the battery
was weaker. He simply brought up the point that with a weak battery,
you can still get flickering or dimming at idle, even with a healthy
alternator and good wires, and if this is the case, an aftermarket
alternator might not improve the situation.

His English seems pretty good to me...

Scott Gardner

thank you Scott, the Liz has some nerve with all the drivel he spews. he
may intimidate a nooB but not me, ow well Liz go to CAF and fell like a big
man again.