narcolept

Default The FAQ needs a major update

"Lee" wrote in message
s.com...
snipped drivel trying to say that Ian was wrong

Ian, I call on you to either actively persue the improvement and
updating of the FAQ or relinquish your claim to be the maintainer and
"officially" pass the torch to someone else. I state here now, due to
being responsible for bringing this issue to light and any question as
to motive, am not seeking, nor will accept those responsibilities.
--
Lee
-------------------------------------------------------------snipped

Lee's spam

So.. uhh.. Lee.. you don't want the responsibilities, so I CALL ON YOU to go
ahead and remove the F.A.Q from your forum. You linked your forum to us, not
the other way around, so it's OUR sandbox you're in, buddy. If you aren't
seeking and don't want said responsibilities, then you should remove the FAQ
and replace it with a link to Ian's version, since he has the proper version
and will be updating it, which we wouldn't expect you to put yourself
through the torture of having to do everytime he updates it. OUR sandbox,
buddy. If you're going to respond to this, please reply directly rather
than replying to some thread entitled "How Do I wire my anus in series" by
someone who is now probably a highly respected member of your forum in 1998.

narcolept
-----
tell Carl I said Hello, ask him how |V| is doing