sancho

Default Lee is a Moron! He Attacks Eddie Runner!!

Lee wrote:

Oh come on! Stealing? Is the one on his server missing? He has already
addressed this point.

yeah... he sais he wasn't happy you stole it, but there isn't much he
can do about it...

Because the point was to do something for this newsgroup.

since when was 'this newsgroup' synonymous with 'lee's forum'?

.. are YOU good enough to do this correctly???

Yes, but you would have no way of knowing.

he could look at 'your' faq and see how many revisions it's seen in the
'two years' you've been 'maintaining' it...

So, since Ian hasn't been "active" is he now considered a newbie? I
never said I was a "regular" .. I said I wasn't a newbie.

ian was active before... very much so... i don't believe you ever were,
n00b0r

5) It was claimed that I am here only to steal rac'ers to build my
forum -- another illogical assumption considering the very low

number
of people to "steal" compared to the size of our current

membership.

you didn't steal us, you stole r.a.c. and the rac-faq to use as
'content' on your site
--
sancho