MZ

Default The FAQ needs a major update

For get about the even though I discourage
this part..?? selective quoting eh?

No, but apparently you guys missed the ".. I don't really care .. "
part of his post, thus my quoting it. How sneaky of me to exclude the
rest of his post in my quote .. the point was, he stated that he
doesn't really care .. how unclear is that?

I think you're being a little disingenuous here. He said he doesn't really
care but he discourages it. In other words, even though he's discouraging
you from hosting the FAQ and would prefer that you just link it, you've
decided to do it anyway. How come?