Lee

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Eddie Runner wrote:
For get about the even though I discourage
this part..?? selective quoting eh?

No, but apparently you guys missed the ".. I don't really care ..
part of his post, thus my quoting it. How sneaky of me to exclude th
rest of his post in my quote .. the point was, he stated that h
doesn't really care .. how unclear is that?

and again LEE

WHO are you and HOW do I know you?

Apparently you don't know me .. so you should always attack those tha
you don't know? You should always assume that those that are new to yo
are evil?

You guys were and are off base, that's all there is to it -- and no
one of you has acknowledged it. And of course I don't expect you to -
from recent history, I'd say the reaction will be more over the to
hate being directed my way for merely mentioning the idea that anyon
here acted inappropriately
-
Le
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647