Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Patch cable recommendation

On 15/05/2021 5:30 am, Tobiah wrote:
I need some balanced (TRS 1/4" plug) cables to run
between a sound card and mixer.Â* I bought a cheap
snake a long time ago, and despite it not being
abused, I have to fiddle with many of the connectors
to get a consistent clean connection.Â* The plugs are
molded plastic.

I'd like to go individual this time instead of
a snake, and would probably like serviceable plugs
so that I'm not in this position again.

2 meter length ought to do it.Â* Just looking for
the lowest price at a quality that will allow me
to connect them and forget them.

Are they unplugged often, or move ?

Try some Caig DeOxit or Gold on the plugs AND SOCKETS !

geoff