Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry[_5_] Barry[_5_] is offline

Default M-audio Delta 1010 Card desired

Just a quick followup... I've located and purchased a card, so all set.
Thanks.

On 4/13/2021 2:07 PM, Barry wrote:
Howdy, all. Barry B here.. not sure to whom this post will be attributed
by Thunderbird....

I just picked up what I thought was another M-Audio Delta 1010 system
from Shopgoodwill.com to add to an old desktop DAW that already has one
of those systems installed.Â* Unfortunately, all that they sent me was
the breakout box; no cable or internal card. The cable isn't that
important.. I think that's just a standard 25 pin cable you can pick up
anywhere... but the breakout box is unusable without the card.

Does anyone have an unused/undesired but working internal computer card
(PCIe, I think, but I don't remember) for this system they'd be willing
to part with, and maybe the cable? I'd, of course, be willing to provide
some compensation.