Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default How can I listen to tracks while they are being digitized from LPs to Sound Forge?

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 14:51:47 -0700 (PDT), William Rupp
wrote:

I am successfully using Sound Forge to digitize LPs. How can I listen to the tracks as they are being captured?

Presumably you have some sort of phono preamp interface between the
deck and the audio interface card. Just put a couple of Y-adaptors
there and run the spare connections to your hi fi.