Posted to rec.audio.pro
Joe Kesselman

Default supersonic

I had roaches, but they went away after I fed them tones recorded with an
AKG C1000s thru an old mackie preamp and sent thru an Alesis 3630 to NS10
tweeters...

Music critics are sometimes indistinguishable from roaches... grin/

My cat had definite opinions about music. Some recordings she clearly
liked listening to -- she'd sometimes lie down where she could stare at
(and presumably focus those mobile ears on) the speakers -- and some she
apparently disliked. I never established a pattern, unfortunately; next
time I have a cat in the house, I'll have to watch more carefully.