Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rick Ruskin Rick Ruskin is offline

Default Audition 1.5 and Cool Edit 2.1 recording problems

On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 15:32:42 +1200, geoff
wrote:

On 27/08/2016 3:12 PM, Rick Ruskin wrote:

Alternative approaches such as different software and/or hardware and
the time involved in setup, learnin,g curve, not to mention expense
were not at all appealing. Like I said, it has been a reliable system
for a very long time. If it stays that way, I see no need to change
anything.

True, but presumably one does draw the line somewhere. Hope we can come
up with an idea before it gets to that point.

Pretty quiet there lately, but maybe worth a try ...

geoff

Now that it's all working, no line is needed. I'll draw one should a
similar situation arise.

Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music- Seattle WA
http://liondogmusic.com