Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Fascinating MS

"Tom McCreadie" wrote in message
Gary Eickmeier wrote:

I know, I know, TinyURL but I haven't got time to mess with it.

Those two links gave me an "Access denied... Message has expired"

To clarify, though, my comment wasn't on the mic holder arrangement, but
rather
about the central pole (with its heavy attachments) only being connected
to the
stand base by means of a single, flimsy screw thread. I'd be nervous
about the
stand swaying, resonating, capsizing or snapping off.
--
Tom McCreadie

Hmmm - I thought I tested those links after I sent them. Sorry about that.

This is not my main mike stand, just easier to carry and put up since my
back surgery. Seems to be plenty sturdy.

Gary