Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vdubreeze@earthlink.net is offline

Default Help noob build a music-computer (cubase)

On Mar 29, 11:06 am, Romeo Rondeau wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 28, 10:36 pm, Romeo Rondeau wrote:
wrote:

Except that he wants to build a music computer.
Hey, Linux is just fine... as long as you are only going to playback
music that was produced on Macs and PCs :-)

As long as the word "client" will never be uttered in your studio,
which seems to perhaps be the OP's situation so knock yourself out.
Get half as much done in four times the time.

*sigh* I guess you didn't see the smiley face -------- :-)

Hi Romeo. I caught the smiley, but I figured you were saying that as
long as it's any PC or Mac DAW project, as opposed to a non-computer
one. Wait a minute, maybe you meant as long as you only want to play
back and not record? : ) That makes sense! : ) That's about how
the last Linux session (that I was invited to visit and be impressed
by) went.

Cheers,