Marco Loos

"Henry 007" wrote in message ...
"Marco Loos" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

A long time ago, I've bought 4 ATP4's, not knowing what is was.
A few years ago, I've build my first tube-amplifier with ECL86's.
But the ATP4's are looking great ! Is it possible to use them for an
small audio-amplifier ? 1 or 2 watts output power for example ?

Mayby by using it as a kathode-follower? I mean: The anode connected
to the + supply, and the kathode connected to the output-transformer ?

---------- U+

O ATP4
| ___
) ( speaker
) (___

_______ U-

Why is there a + en - sign at the filament ? Isn't it possible to use
AC for the heating ?
There isn't much data available on the internet about this tube.
I Really hope you can help me further with this.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Marco Loos

Might be a good driver, you should use a power tube as output, maybe an 807
or 6V6.

Thanks for the advise, but now I still have no shematics or more info
about this ATP4. Is there anybody with knowlegde about this tube ?

- Marco