Scott Gardner

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 03:29:28 +0000, Jethro
wrote:

bob wald Wrote:
to be #1!!!! lol.....givme givme givme........ hAHAhAHahhAHa
[[[[Clarion
EQ]]]]

Well mr. bob wald, if feel you have educated us enough, you should at
least go to another car audio forum to help out newbies... you could
probably teach the youngsters over at this forum a thing or two:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/forumdisplay.php?f=5

I thought CAF's "bulletin board" was just a portal to this newsgroup.
I know that we've had a couple CAFer's in here demanding that a
"moderator" kick someone off the "board" or kill a thread, until we
point out to them that this is a world-wide unmoderated Usenet
newsgroup, not their private sandbox.

Do they have a separate forum now that's just for CAF posters, or have
they removed the Usenet portal entirely?

--
Scott Gardner

"A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking." (Arthur Bloch)